Join us on October 6th for this fast-paced, hands-on workshop! Bring a new song-inprogress that aims to “hit the mark” for a specific artist or genre, and get professional tips, techniques and feedback from hit songwriter and songwriting coach Alex Forbes and powerhouse recording artist and songwriter Valerie Ghent.
in this workshop you will:
• Take bold risks by escaping your songwriting comfort zone
• Challenge yourself to create unforgettable lyric-melody marriages
• Learn new tools to become more objective about your own work
• Courageously explore your emotional truth and big ideas
• Get professional feedback on your new song-in-progress
• Workshop will be in Manhattan on Saturday, Oct. 6th from noon to 5pm
• Limited to 16 participants, and it will fill up fast, so register soon!
• The workshop is free for ASCAP members, $100 for other songwriters
To register, CLICK HERE
One-day Intensive Workshop Opportunity presented by The ASCAP Foundation & Songwriter’s Beat